Tired of fighting over the shower or tub with your partner?
Get them their own space with one of these fantastic products.
What to do about a cluttered bathroom
If your bathroom is cluttered, there are some things you can do to spruce it up.
1. Clear out the counter space. This includes anything in the sink area, including soap, toothpaste, and razors. Make sure to keep only necessary items on the counter, so there’s more room for cosmetics and toiletries.
2. Arrange the towels and bath mat on a stand or hanger. A tidy bathroom means less mess for you to clean up!
3. Organize the shelves in the shower with travel-sized bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and soap. This will make it easy to grab what you need without getting out of the shower!
4. Install a door organizer, so your shower products are easily accessible without having to search high and low for them. This will also keep the bathroom clutter-free while you’re taking a shower!
5. Install a vanity with a mirror accessible from both sides. This will make it easier to get ready without searching through the counter’s clutter.
How to organize your bathroom
Organizing your bathroom can be a headache, but it doesn’t have to be. By following these simple tips, you can create an efficient and functional space that will make getting ready in the morning a breeze.
1. Make sure all of your supplies are easily accessible. This means keeping everything close to the shower or tub, so you don’t have to search all over the room for it.
2. Group similar items together. For example, place all your soap bottles in one corner of the shower or tub area. This will help you avoid searching through a cluttered cabinet for your needs.
3. Store away excess clutter. If there’s something in your bathroom that you don’t use often, put it in a drawer or closet, so it doesn’t take up valuable counter space.
4. Arrange your furniture to fit your needs. If you usually stand while taking a shower or sit on the toilet, move your furniture accordingly. You’ll save precious floor space and be more comfortable taking care of business!
How to install a shower caddy
Consider installing a shower caddy if you have a small shower or tub and don’t want to take up valuable floor space.
A caddy is a bracket attached to the wall and securely holds your shower or tub. There are many styles and sizes of caddies, so find one that works best for your bathroom.
To install a shower caddy, measure the distance from the wall to the edge of your shower or tub. Use this measurement to find the length of the caddy bracket.
Cut a piece of wood to this length, then sand it to finish. Glue the frame to the wall using a strong adhesive.
How to install a tub caddy
A tub caddy is a small, stand-alone piece of furniture that attaches to your shower or tub side. It has multiple storage compartments and can also be used as a place to hang towels.
Installing a tub caddy can make showering and bathe more comfortable by freeing up counter space. Here are tips on how to install a tub caddy:
Measure the distance from the wall to the center of your bathtub or shower. This will determine the size of the caddy you need.
Choose a Tub Caddy with Enough Compartments
Most tub caddies have multiple compartments, which makes them ideal for storing various items.
Make sure the caddy you choose has enough rooms because you’ll want one for each thing you want to keep.
bolts and anchors are necessary for installing a Tub Caddy
To establish a tub caddy, you’ll need bolts and anchors. Get these materials at your local hardware store. Once you have these materials, follow these instructions:
Bolt the pieces of the tub caddy together using bolts and anchors. Make sure that the washers cover the bolt heads.
How much does it cost to redesign your bathroom?
There’s no doubt that a well-maintained, updated bathroom can be both functional and stylish. But overhauling your entire space can be pricey — between the cost of materials and labor, it can quickly add up.
So how much does giving your shower and tub their spaces cost? Here’s a breakdown:
For a shower replacement, you’ll likely need an appropriate enclosure (to keep water from spreading), a backer rod, a trim, and possibly a shower head. That’ll run you around $100-$200.
To remodel your bathtub, you’ll need tile or porcelain surround, liner, adhesive, grout, and possibly a new faucet. That’ll run you around $600-$800.
So even if you only want to update one part of your bathroom (say, the shower), it might still cost you upwards of $1,200 in total!
However, there are plenty of affordable ways to spruce up either space without breaking the bank — like using transitional materials or opting for dual-purpose fixtures.
So whether you’re looking to update just one component or take on the entire project, there’s sure to be a cost-effective way.
Is remodeling a bathroom worth it?
Many homeowners remodel their bathrooms to give them a more modern look. However, is it worth it?
Here are a few considerations to make before starting:
-How ample is the space you want to remodel? If you only have a small bathroom, spending money on a new one may not be worth it.
However, if you have a larger bathroom, it may be worth remodeling it to make the most of the space.
- Do you want an updated or completely new look for your bathroom? Updating your bathroom with new fixtures and wall coverings can give you a modern look while still keeping some of the traditional aspects of the room.
Or, you could go all out and remodel your bathroom, giving it a new look.
- What kind of budget do you have? How much are you willing to spend? If you have a limited budget, staying with existing fixtures and fittings may be your best option.
On the other hand, if you have more money available, upgrading your bathroom can be an affordable way to get a more excellent-looking room without spending too much money.
- Are any of the ilements in your bathroom dated or need replacement? Updating your bathroom with newer ilements can give your room a more modern look and make it easier to keep clean.
- Will the remodel increase the value of your home? If you think the remodel will increase the value of your home, then it may be worth investing in a new bathroom.
However, if you don’t believe that the remodel will significantly impact your home’s value, then it may not be worth spending money on it.
When remodeling a bathroom, where do you start?
There’s no one answer to this question since every home is different and requires a different approach when remodeling a bathroom.
However, if you want to revamp your shower or tub space, start by assessing the bathroom layout and deciding where you’d like to put each fixture. Once you know where things are, you can consider how you want them to look.
If your bathroom has limited space, consider using a wall-mounted shower or installing a pedestal sink instead of a traditional one.
In addition, think about ways to maximize your bathtub space by installing a spa-like seat or adding a window so you can enjoy the view while taking a bath. If your home has plenty of room, go for an open concept with lots of glass around the tub and shower area.
And lastly, don’t be afraid to change the décor – a dramatic focal point like marble or granite will significantly impact any bathroom.
How much are a bathtub and shower?
If your home includes a bathtub and shower, allocate space in the bathroom.
A bathtub is typically about twice the size of a shower, so give it its own space on one side of the room or the other.
A shower can fit anywhere, but remember that it will take up more water and energy than a bathtub.
Can you have a walk-in tub with a shower?
Some homeowners prefer a walk-in tub with a shower because it allows them more space in their bathroom. However, this type of setup can be tricky to create and maintain.
Here are a few tips for making your walk-in tub and shower work together harmoniously:
- Install a door that opens from the tub into the shower. This will allow you to quickly get in and out of the bathtub without getting wet feet or clothes.
- Install a shower floor that slopes slightly downward so water flows smoothly into the tub. This also helps keep moisture from splashing back out onto the floor.
- Add a decorative curtain to the wall between the tub and shower area to hide any clutter and give your bathroom a finished look.
If you want to install a walk-in tub with a shower, follow these tips to make it easier and more enjoyable to use.
What is the cost of a walk-in tub shower combination?
A walk-in tub shower can cost anywhere from $1,500 to $5,000. The price depends on the size and features of the tub and shower.
Showers and tubs can be a hassle, but with these tips, your bathroom will be clean and organized in no time.
By using inexpensive organizational tools and by spacing out your items, you’ll have more space for everything else in your bathroom.
And who doesn’t love a clean bathroom?